Pages

▼

Saturday, 2 September 2017

How I like to do things-Careers programme!

How I like to do things-Careers programme!
For our Careers programme we also had to do something that we had to read through and tick 3 answers that we are confidence about.There was about 17 of them that we had to pick.Here are 3 things I have tick out of the 17!Feel free to have look!

Do any of these things sound like you? I like …

Spending time by myself

√

Being on time


Trying new things


Thinking up new ideas


Finishing things properly


Doing things well


Working on projects with others

√

Winning


Knowing what comes next


Doing scary things


Being part of a group


Having help to do things


Doing lots of different things


Being rewarded for what I do


Leading others


Helping others


Creating new things
√






POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE!
Positive thing about this was having to know more about me like what I like out of these 17 things.The negative things was having to pick out of 17.
IALT:I am learning to pick 3 answers that I am confidence about!

No comments:

Post a Comment