Pages

▼

Monday, 20 November 2017

Blogging Time!

Image result for blogging timeBlogging Time!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Now it is time for me to be having my own thing I call blogging time.
Blogging time means to me like:
    Image result for blogging time
  1. having to consistently something for people to check out
  2. Blog about what I am doing
  3. Having to write down what I enjoyed,what I had found chanllenging and also write down what I could do next time
I really enjoy blogging because it is a type of thing I consistently do and also is good at.What I found chanllenging with blogging is trying to find out what to blog about so what I do is check out my classmates blogs to get some new ideas which is very helpful for me.
Image result for blogging timeMaybe next time I could have a list of what I could think of what I could blog about.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT: reflect about me having blogging time.

No comments:

Post a Comment