Today I have seen that on my blog I only need 39 more blog post to be able to reach over 300 blog post and I am having faith in myself to be trying to achieve the goal of trying to reach 300 blog post.I really enjoy seeing that I only need 39 more blog post.I really enjoy seeing the amount of blog post I do.What I find challenging is having to look for information.My next steps are putting more information for more readers to know more information
IALT:Reflect about me needing 39 more blog post.
It certainly is a good feeling to see when we are so close to reaching our goal!
ReplyDeleteI really admire your ability to focus and make time to blog your work everyday. Well done!
For your next steps Aletheia, I would like for you to think about the following...
1. Am I consistently using my blog post checklist to make sure I have quality blogs? I.e. I have outlined my next steps, I have written my thoughts AND feelings about the topic I am discussing.
2. What things could I be adding to my blogs to draw in my readers?
Let me know what I could do to help you with this. I LOVE helping others reach their potential and goals! :)
Thank You Ms Komor for you lovely comment and I will make sure I have lots of information for my readers to know fact.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ms Komor.
Adding facts is one thing that you could do. Adding your thoughts/feelings about the topic is something that helps your audience understand more about you. It also allows you to bring a perspective that your audience ( or reader) may not have thought about before.
DeleteYou are becoming a great writer! I can see you extending your writing to becoming a blogger or even a journalist!
These are tips to help you become stronger. :)