Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

Aletheia-Fractions of a Region T3W2

In this Middle Block After Morning Tea I am doing Maths and On my Maths I am doing a Problem Solve and there is 3 questions.I am doing a fractions of a region.In this MathTerm 3 Week 2 Problem I am using Fractions.SO as you see I have use these fractions to make the answer!THANK YOU!!!

Two groups of friends are sharing chocolate bars. Image result for picture of moro bar
Each group wants to share the chocolate bars fairly so every person gets the same amount and no chocolate remains.
In the first group of friends, four students receive three chocolate bars. How much chocolate did each person get in the first group?
In the second group of friends, eight students are given six chocolate bars. How much chocolate did each person get?
Which group of students got more chocolate?


In the first group of friends?
So there were six friends and they all had 3 chocolate each.So I went 3x6=18 and I done fractions.So I drawed a circle and made 6 holes and then I coloured 3=3/6
   =
In the second group?
So there is 8 friends and those friends had a chocolate bar and they all had 6 chocolate each so then I am going to do 8x6 instead I can do 8+8+8+8+8+8=48 and on fractions I am doing a Square with 8 holes and then I can shade 6 and that equals 6/8.
=
Which Group of Students got more chocolate?
None because when you make 4 pieces and you colour in 3=¾ the first question and then when you make 4 more pieces equals 8 and then you can see when you what you coloured in 6 equals 6/8 and that is why it is none!
ANSWER:NONE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Done you have done a great job and KEEP UP GOOD GOOD WORK!

Post a Comment