Pages

Sunday 17 September 2017

3 Things I want to Improve by the end of this Year!

3 Things I want to Improve by the end of this Year!
Image result for confidence quotesHello and Greetings to you all.Here today I am going to name three things that I would like to improve by the end of this Year.One of them would be personal goals that I have been trying to improve but still is trying to complete.When I am telling my three things that I want to improve it will have reason's to why.Here are three things that I want to Improve by the end of this Year!
    Image result for blogging png
  1. Confidence just because how I am always the person that has to be quiet and I just feel like I need to speak out more even if I get something wrong.
  2. Blogging and achieving my goals by beating our school's record which is 1,000.I want to be able to reach more than that.
  3. Making new friends with others because how I am mostly next to people I am use to all the time so I want to make new relationships with others.Image result for friends png
-IALT:write down 3 things that I want to improve by the end of this year and write down reason's to it.
-Thank you for reading written by Aletheia Fifita.
Image result for good bye png

No comments:

Post a Comment