Pages

Sunday 3 September 2017

Aletheia-DARE: Session 4/5 Reflection Task

IALT:write down the dictionary definition to my word that I have researched then write it down in my own understanding!
Dare:Session 4/5
Image result for learning words pngFor ession 4 and 5 we got to learn these words that people use.The words we use were words that people use when they are at court.Constable Teina had taught us some words and what happens if like if you go to jail or do something else.In the Dare Session 4 to 5 on our google slides the first thing we had to do was find the definitions to these words that we got given and then write down on our own words that we understand.Well here today I have some words that I have researched and found definition and put it in my own words that I understand.Feel free to take a look!

Word
Dictionary Definition
My own understanding...
consequence
a result or effect, typically one that is unwelcome or unpleasant.
Something that can be positive or negative
side-effects
a secondary, typically undesirable effect of a drug or medical treatment.
A types of drug or a medical treatment
synthetic
Made by chemical synthesis, especially to imitate a natural product.
Something that is made by chemical and is to imitate a natural product
solvent
having assets in excess of liabilities; able to pay one's debts.
It is when you pay the sum of money and owed or due.
addictive
causing or likely to cause someone to become addicted to it.
It is when you make someone do something by drugging them

No comments:

Post a Comment