Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Kensington's blog

Blog Commenting-Kensington's blog!
Image result for commentImage result for commentWith me learning what to put up to make a quality blog comment in CyberSmart I have been practicing my making some Positive comments on classmates blog my making positive comments to them by showing them they did a great job with my positive comment.Well there was one bit that I forget.In Cybersmart we learn things to put in a quality blog post and one thing I have forget was a question for them to answer back.Well with Kensington's blog post I have chose to do a comment with a question for him to answer when he see's my comment.Here is a screenshot of my comment with my Question.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:write down a postive comment and leave a question for him to answer next time when he is see's my Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment