Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

KiwiSport!

Image result for hip hop
The four elements to hip hop!
KiwiSport!
Today I am going to reflect about what we did for KiwiSport which when we had to choreograph our own dance and if we weren't sure then we had to use the dance moves that we learnt from Jasmine:Here is my reflection,Feel free to take a look!But don't forget to comment below!
Image result for jump pngImage result for dancing gifFor KiwiSports we had to choreograph our own dances by being in a team with 3 people.I had Gorge and Vuni who wanted me to do free style which was very scary because how I don't like being on stage.When we were practicing we had forgotten our dance but Vuni still had it but wanted a different one.He wanted free style,Janet Jackson and other dances moves that him and Gorge love.I not very good with free style so then I just jump and kind of looked side to side to see what they were doing.Then when that was finshed I kind of ran off because how I was shy about it but the teacher said that we need more time to make it longer.Then that was when we finshed and went back to class.
IALT: write down a reflection on what we did this morning with Kiwi Sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment