Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Questions that I had to answer??

Questions that I had to answer??
For our Inquiry our group is doing drawing for our hobby so we all work together.One of our group members Rosemary made a google presentation which we had to answer some questions that she had put down.Here is the questions and the answer of my thoughts.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
What are the purposes of drawing?
Aletheia:The purpose of drawing for me is to have fun and to get better at drawing because how it is a type of hobby that I love.
Different types of drawing we like to draw?
Aletheia:I like to draw pacifica patterns and love to draw these cute little eyes on animated people.
Why we like to draw?
Aletheia:I like to draw it because how it is fun and looks amazing to me.
What inspired us to become a drawer in the future?
Aletheia:The person that Inspired me would be my dad because how he loves to draw things on yourself and the other person would be my uncle who also loves to draw different things.
Why do we want to turn drawing into a career for us?
Aletheia:I did it because how I can make people how it is a type of hobby that I have loved since I was little.
Things we like to draw!

No comments:

Post a Comment