Pages

Sunday 3 September 2017

What we Did for Father's day????

What we did for Father's day???
Image result for happy fathers dayToday for father's day we did something for him.Well today I am going to tell you by reflecting what we did to him this morning when we woke up having his kids saying Happy Father's Day to him.Here is a reflection that I have writed by myself.Feel free to take a look and don't forget to comment below!
FATHER'S DAY!

Image result for fried chicken with fried chipsFor father's day.This morning what our family did was say Happy father's day to him and wishing him the best day.After that we cleaned up the house and then my mum,sister and little brother went off to go shopping for some food.When they came home my sister had brought my father a meal.Which had fried chips and fried chicken which they brought at Glen Innes.Then we said Happy Father's day to him.When we finshed saying Happy Father's Day he went off and ate.When he was eating some of us kept on asking him for some.He was kind enough to give us some cause my mum was cooking sausages and they could not wait.Then we ate sausage when we finshed our sausage it was time for us to go and dry our washing where we are at now.
The end!
IALT:write down a reflection about what we did this morning for father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment