Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Paying it Forword

Paying it forward story
Introduction:
This is a story about paying it forward.It means when you do something thing kind for somebody then they can do something kind to you.Here is a story called pay it forword story.
The story Paying it forward:
On the November 23rd 2015.I was at school doing work.

After that my sisters teacher Mrs barlow told me if I could help her with her reading.Mrs Barlow said that she was below on her reading then I said yes.Mrs barlow said if she moves a level she can give me a prize

Later then it was home time I said to my mum I have to help her read so she can move a level up.She gave me the book and then we were reading the book up to 7.00.When we finished reading I said you have to move up a level.
The next day it was the day.She went to class.It took so long she had to do it on the after noon.It took all day so then I just done my work and waited untiled school finshed I went to pick her up and then she said she moved a level.

The next day Miss barlow came me a chocolate for helping her move a level.When I got home I put the chocolate in the fridge and then the next day we all ate it all.
The end!!
By:Aletheia

No comments:

Post a Comment