Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Zain from Glen Innes

Blog Commenting-Zain from Glen Innes
For me I have chose to blog commenting on
my third blog comment from my Quad blogging.For me I have chose to do Zain from Glen Innes.I had read throw his blog and read this post that he made New Zealand winning week which I think he thought was cool.It also had pictures of famous sports players there.If you want to see Zain blog CLICK HERE.Here is my comment I have did to Zain,Feel free to take a look! and don't forget to comment!
Something positive about this was having to look at these great pictures which got my eye.The negative about this was having to look at a short explanation about it!.
IALT:I am learning to write down a positive comment on Zain blog post about New Zealand Winning Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment