Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Falakiko blog

Blog Commenting on Falakiko blog!
For today I have chose to blog commented on a somebody who is in my class.For today I blog commented on Falakiko blog about the flood that was happening in India which was very sad because how some people had died from that big flood.Well I have wrote down a positive comment to him cause I really got emotional hearing that there was a big flood.Here is my screenshot of my comment,Feel free to have a look but don't forget to comment.THANK YOU!
For this something positive that I enjoyed about this was having to know that some countries has flooded with water and the negative thing about this was having to know that some people died from having this flood in their counties.
IALT:I am learning to write down a positive comment on to Falakiko blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment