Pages

Saturday 2 September 2017

Career Definition!

Career Definition!
Image result for thinkning pngHere today I am going to define the word Career that Room 9 and 10 have been learning about.So for going on telling you what I think it means.I had to research the word first then telling you before I am talking about something else.I am also going to put it in my own words if you're not really sure about what it means!
GOOGLE'S DEFINITION!
an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.
IN MY OWN WORDS OF THE GOOGLE'S DEFINITION!
An job that has taken a persons life with some possible progress to theresevles.
MY DEFINITION!
For my definition it means a type of job someone would have with opportunities to progress themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment