Pages

Saturday 2 September 2017

How I like to do things-Careers programme!

How I like to do things-Careers programme!
For our Careers programme we also had to do something that we had to read through and tick 3 answers that we are confidence about.There was about 17 of them that we had to pick.Here are 3 things I have tick out of the 17!Feel free to have look!

Do any of these things sound like you? I like …

Spending time by myself

Being on time


Trying new things


Thinking up new ideas


Finishing things properly


Doing things well


Working on projects with others

Winning


Knowing what comes next


Doing scary things


Being part of a group


Having help to do things


Doing lots of different things


Being rewarded for what I do


Leading others


Helping others


Creating new things






POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE!
Positive thing about this was having to know more about me like what I like out of these 17 things.The negative things was having to pick out of 17.
IALT:I am learning to pick 3 answers that I am confidence about!

No comments:

Post a Comment