Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

CHECK IT OUT!

CHECK IT OUT!
Here today I am going to show you a link to my favourite cousin's blog post.She comes to our school which is Tamaki Primary and is a female person that likes to have fun with her family and friends.For September Akanesi has reached 11 so far.For you guys my readers I want to to blog comment some feedback and feed forward comments to Akanesi.Here it is!Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Check out Akanesi's blog post by CLICKING HERE!
Image result for check out pngIALT:give my readers a link to my favourite cousin's blog to take a look!.
-Thank you for reading written by your writer Aletheia Fifita.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Aletheia for this lovely blogpost of me! I really do appreciate and am grateful that you have blogged about me!!! Thankyou very much!

Kind Regards,
Akanesi/Your fav cousin!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Akanesi,
For your comment about me writing about you.Hope you enjoyed it!

Post a Comment