Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 5 Activity 1!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 5 Activity 1 - Your future self.
Greetings
&
Welcome back to my blog.
Image result for zookeeper auckland zooIt might be hard trying to imagine that one day I will be graduating from High School and it will be a time where I have to decide what to do next.I could maybe study at university or became an apprentice,go to training college,travel or to start working.There will be lots of options for me to pick.So I have had a minute to think about my College.
So on our blog we had to answer the questions:
What would you like to do when you finish school? 
Would you like to work in a specific job? 
Would you like to study at university? 
Image result for auckland zooWhat would you study? 
I am going to share my thoughts and ideas of what I think is good for me and hope you enjoyed.I have written it down on a google drawing so hope you guys enjoy reading.
Image result for auckland zooIALT:answer questions and write it down on a google drawing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Alethia,

My name is Hazel, and I am one of the people working with Rachel on the Summer Learning Journey this year.

WOW! I am so impressed that you have already finished all of the activities for the Summer Learning Journey. I hope that you had fun :)

I really enjoyed your post about wanting to become a zoo keeper. I love animals, and if I was not a teacher, I think that I would like to be a zoo keeper. I would love to work with elephants because they are my favourite animal. What is your favourite animal. I see you have included a picture of some lemurs in your post.

Cheers,
Hazel :)

Anonymous said...

Greetings to you Hazel,

This you for your lovely comment I really appreciate it.I really enjoy doing this summer learning journey activity it has been a blast and I hope you enjoyed my blog post about me wanting to be a zookeeper when I grow up.
My favourite animal will be a Monkey just because how they are so cheeky and smart and also funny and I can also see that your favourite animal is a Elephant which is just the same as my sister Stephney.

Cheers,
Aletheia

Unknown said...

Hi Alethia,

I am so glad that you enjoyed the activities from the Summer Learning Journey; we really enjoyed writing them. Which one was your favourite?

I love monkeys too; I think the way that they use their tails to climb from tree to tree is amazing!

That is cool that your sister's favourite animal is also an elephant.

Hazel :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hazel,

I am so glad that you think it is cool that my sister loves elephant.
My favourite part will be Day #2,Activity 2:The Rules of Engagement because how it had made me talk about my dream job which is being a zookeeper.

Thank you
Aletheia!

Post a Comment