Pages

Sunday 3 September 2017

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!
Image result for fathers day quotes funny
A Quote for my Father!
To show my appreciation to my father.I am saying HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to him since he has been the best father in the world for me I couldn't ask for more.
Feel free to have a read and don't forget to comment!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!
Did you know the greatest gif I ever had came from god,I called him DAD AND MUM.For some people that don't believe in HEROeS but they haven't met my dad.I couldn't ask for something more than this.HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MY FATHER.I LOVE YOU
Image result for i love you dad png
POSITIVE AND NEGATIVES:
The positive thing about this was having to say happy father's day and having to say a positive thing for him online.The negative thing I think personally not having a picture to show people what my father looks like him.
IALT:write down a happy father's day speech to him writing it online

No comments:

Post a Comment