Pages

Saturday 2 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Kensington

Blog Commenting on Kensington blog
Today I have chose to comment on my friend blog.He is a boy,who is a yr7 and also loves soccer which is my favourite hobby.I have chose to blog commented on Cinquain post about Hobbies.I have wrote down a positive comment which he would love and one that I think he should be working on.Here is a screenshot of the comment.Feel free to take a look!
POSITIVE THING!
The positive thing about this was know he loves hobbies and loves playing with his friends which is great to know!
THE NEGATIVE THING!
The negative thing about this was him not having a description about what he has done with this poem.
IALT:I am learning to write down a positive comment and write down what he could work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment