Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Maths-Group Basket!

Image result for maths
Group Basket!
Image result for multiplicationFor maths our group Islander maths got to do group basket.It is when we we chose something on this basketb where it says our group name and pick out something to play which in the basket has something to do with maths to help us.Well me,Monita and Kensington have chose to do Multiplication facts to 10.We had to VS ourselves to get it in 1 minute.Monita got it in 2 minutes and Kensington got it in 1 minute and 51 seconds which was great because how he was good at multiplication that subtraction.Here is a photo of my paper that I am going to show you.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Here is a screenshot of my work that I have completed.I did this in 4 minutes ,1 second and 36 slit seconds.
IALT:practice my multiplication by practicing on timing myself on doing a worksheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment