Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Going to Motat

Going to Motat!
Today I am going to reflect my day from yesterday on Monday when we went on a trip to Motat to go visit some people to help us with making games if we like it for our 
A group photo of group 1 all together with the man who
was diving us!
hobbies since we have been learning about hobbies at school.Here is my reflection that I have written about our day at Motat.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
a
The girls with Kelly
With this lesson that we took I have learnt that when you make a game it will always have a code behind it.The negative thing about this was having to make things challenging because how when you make something easy it will not be great because how you're not challenging yourself and the person that is playing it.When we were going to Motat I really enjoyed having Kelly scare the girls when we visited these old houses which looked haunted to the girls.
Me and Angle having to take a photo of us in front of the window.
IALT:write down a reflection to show you what we did at Motat on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment