Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

My Context-Hobbies!

My Context-Hobbies!
Image result for drawing eye pngToday our job for the context part was to write What makes you, you? Time and place you were born, the community you are in, the people in your whānau, the school you go, your age, your gender.These all impact on your choices.Here today I am going to show you my answer to this.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
My Context in my Hobbies!
Image result for drawing eye pngAletheia:I was born here in New Zealand at the Auckland hospital and something that makes me,me is my skills and talent that I really enjoy  my favourite communicating is at school with friends and teachers.The school I go to is Tamaki Primary here in Panmure.I just turned 12 years old and I am a female human person.
-Enjoy reading this!
IALT:show my readers my answers to my Context!

No comments:

Post a Comment