Pages

Saturday 16 September 2017

Duffy Book's!

Duffy Book's!
Image result for goosebumps night of the living dummy
My First book that I had chosen!
Here today I am going to show you a photo of my duffy books that I got from Rotary Club of Remuera which where we got our books from.One of my books is a book that I love reading and seeing since last year.It is Goosebumps-Night of the Living Dummy.It had been written by R.L Stine.
My Second book is a book that I did not chosen but hope to read it to see if I like it.It is called Enchanted Pony Academy.It was based on a pony written by Lisa Ann Scott.
Image result for Enchanted Pony Academy all that glitters
My Second book that I hope to read and maybe like!
IALT:show my readers two books that I got from Rotary Club of Remuera!
Image result for happy png-Thank you for reading this is the end written by your writer Aletheia Fifita.

No comments:

Post a Comment