Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey #2 Activity 2!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day #2:
Activity 2:The Rules of Engagement.
Greetings
&
Image result for dream jobWelcome back to my blog.
Today our job was to create something with us and our dream job because how in the past the men use to marry women and have babies and the women have to stay home caring for their babies because how in the past women were told to marry people but now in the future people are together with people they picked to be together with instead of people just putting people together and now people can dream to become something they want to.
Image result for dream job
Now it is my job to create something that has been and my dream job and something that I want to become in the future is a zookeeper who can look after animals and also feed them.Today I have created a good drawing with my dream job i the future and me on the side.
I really enjoy doing this because how I got to talk about what I want to be when I grow up.Image result for dream job
Here today I have created my one on a google drawing and have created myself by using this avatar making online thing.
Here is my google drawing.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!

So what do you want to be when you grow up?
Would you like to be a zookeeper just like me or something else?
Image result for dream job
Please answer by commenting below.

-Thank you for reading!
IALT:create something that will have my dream job and me on the side.

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Aletheia,
This is a captivating post. I can see that you did put a lot of effect to create a great visual image of your dream job including a personalised avatar.
Make sure that in the future you don't overload your posts with one too many visual images as this can distracted the reader from the text. Choose wisely the images that really will support your written and engage the audience.

Kia Kaha,

Patricia

Unknown said...

Hi Aletheia

Excellent job on this blog post. Very eye catching for your readers and right away i knew you wanted to be a Zoo Keeper from the incredible image you designed and added to your post. How did you create the infographic?
I just love going to the Zoo and seeing all the enclosures and how the Animals are cared for and looked after. Have you been recently?

Well done also adding the comment in there by saying 'don't forget to comment' down below, this is very engaging for your audience.

Blog you Later.

Clare

Anonymous said...

Greetings to you Patricia,
I am Aletheia. Thank you very much for your comment I really enjoyed reading and thank you for giving me advice which is to not put that many pictures on because how it can distract people.
Hope you enjoy Christmas and a happy new year.

Anonymous said...

WOW Clare,

I am so happy that you think that my blog post is very eye catching for my readers.Hope you are happy with me being a zookeeper.I just want to ask you a question which is what infographic like if it is the one that has me as a avatar than that is made up from google drive on a google drawing with some images.I also love going to the zoo.This year the year 7 and 8's took a trip to the zoo and it was a blast seeing the animals but we did not get throw all of them but I was happy with what I had seen but next time I would like to go see animals I did not get a chance to see like the birds that were there.
Well thank you very much hope you see more of my summer learning journey blog post.

-Aletheia

Unknown said...

Hi Alethia. You have lots of Great images in this blog post. The one you have showing you wanting to be a Zookeeper is called a Infographic. It has images and information included. Its very eye catching.
Great you have been to the Zoo this year. Next time im sure you will be able to see the other animals you didn't get a chance to see.

Have a great day Blogging.

Clare

Post a Comment