Pages

Saturday 2 September 2017

Maths on Friday with Helen


Image result for maths png
MATHS!
Image result for maths pngToday I have reflected our day on maths in our middle block after lunch time!.I am going to write down what we did.I had to spend my time with my friend Helen playing a game with cards which made me practice our times table more better.Here is a reflection that I have wrote down.Feel free to take a look!
WHAT WE DID FOR MATHS ON FRIDAY:
Image result for cards pngFor maths on Friday what Me and Helen had played a game with card.What we did was we played a times table card by putting one number down and another to time table.First number was good but then it got harding as I was challenging myself to be fast cause how I got to go first.We played that game until we had to pack up to go to lunch time.
POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE!
Image result for postive and negatives pngThe positive thing about this was having me learn more on my time tables and having to play a game which lets me practice more with my friend Helen.The negative thing about this was having to try and fail at the same time but I got through it.
IALT:I am learning to write down a reflection about what we did on maths on Friday with Helen!

No comments:

Post a Comment