Pages

Saturday 2 September 2017

Reading!

Reading!
Image result for hobbies pngThis week for reading we had to read a text based on the article we read called Hobbies In Pursuit of Happiness.We had to read the text and then do a google drawing.The first silde had to answers some questions when you're searching for a hobby when someone asking you a question.I have completed 3 of them.Here there are.Feel free to take a look!
Image result for questions png
What am I interested in?
I am in interested in doing sports with my friends and doing art and drawing.
What do I find myself doing a lot when I am not at school and not doing chores at home?
I can try to find a game to play by looking for things somewhere in my room or in the class.
Where can I go to find out more about this hobby?
Asking people for help if you're not sure where to go or finding something online and researching types of Hobbies you can do.
Positive and Negative!
The positive thing about this was having to answer questions to see what I know about myself with these questions.The negative thing about this was having to think a lot!
IALT:answer these 3 questions if I am searching for a hobbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment