Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Quality Blog Commenting-Alex C @ Glenbrae School

Quality Blog Commenting-

Alex C @ Glenbrae School!

Image result for commentGreetings there and welcome back to my blog.
 Here today I am going to be doing some more quality blog commenting on students who are doing the summer learning journey and here today I am going to be doing another quality blog comment on a student from Glen Brae and is also doing the summer learning journey.His name is Alex and I have did a quality blog comment on his blog and here today I am doing another quality blog comment on Alex's blog called "SLJ Week Day Activity 2".
Here is my quality blog comment that I have written down for Alex.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:Write down a quality blog comment on students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment