Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Quality Blog Commenting-LJ @ Tamaki Primary School

Quality Blog Commenting-

LJ @ Tamaki Primary School!

Greetings and welcome back to my blogImage result for commenting.
Image result for commentingI am so happy to be back to do more blogging and here today I am going to be doing some quality blog commenting on some other students blogs and here today I have chosen to do a quality blog comment on a student who attends to my school which is Tamaki Primary School but is now going to College.He has completed all of the summer learning journey blog post just like I have and here today I have chosen to do a quality blog comment on his blog about him doing a blog comment on a student who attends to Glen Innes School and is also doing the summer learning journey activities.
Here is my quality blog comment to Lj.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!,

IALT:
Write down some quality blog comments on students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment