Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Quality Blog Commenting-Maris Stella @ St Pius X Catholic School

Quality Blog Commenting-

Maris Stella @ St Pius X Catholic School

Greetings and welcome back to my blog.Image result for comment
So here today I am going to be doing some more quality blog commenting and here today I am going to make a quality blog comment on a student who attends to St Pius X Catholic School and is also participating in the summer learning journey event.
Here today I have chosen to do a quality blog comment on her blog about Summer Learning Journey Week One Day two Activity One:A House or a home.
Here is my quality blog comment to Maris Stella.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.

IALT:
Write down quality blog comment on students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment