Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Maths Reflection The Place Value Game

Today I am going to show you what Me and my class did when we played a new game called the place value game.Our whole class contributed into the game.What I found challenging was trying to get it right to say it.WALT:We are learning to say numbers that are in the place value like hundred tens and ones

Rendered Image

In our class we got to play a game a fun Maths game with our whole class and with our teacher Mrs Komor.Mrs Komor got to get a little bowl or something to pull out the numbers between 0 to 9 then we have to put it into highest to lowest.Our class had fun.I got some write and some wrong so it was pretty tough.What my goals for next time is to try my best to say them.We had to use the hundreds tens and ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment