Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

Techonolgy

Today I am going to tell you about my day at Technology for the 2nd times.Our teacher Mrs Tuipulotu was very strike.In my day I am going to tell what was my ups and down.My next step for cooking class is to work more faster because how we did not have that much time to cook.IALT:I am learning to make a muffin with jam.

Today on our 2nd Technology day we made muffin with jam.Our teacher told us to us a that we had to use 1 cup for the milk,2 blows,a measuring cup ,tablespoons and a spoon and a Oven to 25 degrees.In this technology session we had to listen carefully for what we did.It was very fun learning how to cook.In this technology day I was very slow from being the last people to put our muffin in the oven.After people put out there muffins some had burnt and big fluffy muffins that looked like a volcano.After all of our's were finished all of us got to take the muffins .When we got on the bus back to school we all gave some muffin to some people.After we technology we came back to our class and reflect on our day at technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment