Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

The Weekend

The Weekend!

On the weekend me and my family spend the time cleaning up and and watching tv while eating.Me and my sisiter Lauren got to go and babysit my little brother witch was hard.My little brother twriled and screamed while my mum cleaned up the living room.My sisiter's Ana and Stephney got to go and pick out a dress for church.While my sisters were picking out a dress my brother got to go and play outside with my little brother.With my mum cleaning up my dad went to the bakery and got some food for us to eat.After that we finished up with a little movie.

On sunday me and my family waked up early in the morning to get ready well my dad was sleeping.When we all finished getting ready my dad walked up and got ready as fast as he can then we got on the road and went all the way to our church which was a small church.After we finished for church we went to a restaurant called genghis khan restaurant auckland.When we got to the restaurant all of us were hungry by the food glancing well waiting for us to go and get the foods.After that we all ran up to get the food.After eating food we all got to go to the corner of the restaurant to get some pan cakes and some ice cube with some toppings.After the day we finished up watching the action movie Taken 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment