Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

On the Weekends

Today I have write about my weekend.Here is a little document about my weekend.What I have found hard was writing it up in a paraghraph and thinking of what I am going to write.What I really liked about this goggle doc is that I like that I had to talk about my beaitful weekend.IALT:I am learning to make a story with paragarhs about my Weekends.
On the Weekends!
In the weekends I spent my time on cleaning up my room with some clothes on the floor and rubbish been dumped in the back corner of my room well me and my sister stephney do the bed.I spent my weekends with my family cleaning up the house and watching t.v while eating at the same time.My family enjoyed staying at home because it was fun spending time with my siblings by riding bikes and playing sports games.

On the holidays I also went with my whole family buying some food for the visitors that came witch was my aunt and uncle with my cousin.Well my Aunt and Uncle was here me and my sisters and brothers were playing a game in the front yard with my cousin playing a game of soccer.Me playing soccer with my cousins and siblings found challenging because how I was not that good at soccer then them.I enjoy playing soccer with my family which was very fun


Monday the 6th of February was Waitangi day.On Waitangi day we celebrate waitangi with a little kai for the day then we watched a family movie which was really fun.In Waitangi day I spent and whole hour looking at sitting down on the side with the hot sun glancing at me when we went to Manukau Memorials Gardens to see my Aunt.After we had finished  staying with my Aunt our day finished off with a long ride back home from the long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment