Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Aletheia and Kensington-Reuse and attribute an image

Today I have been finishing off my Reuse and attribute an image.What I have to do was get images to see the  the name,License and Authors name of how took the picture.WALT:We are learning to find images with the author's name,License and Name of the picture.
What I found challenging was looking for the details of the pictures.
What I found enjoying was looking for beautiful pictures online with there name,license and Authors name that took the photo.
What I need to do next time is to find the write picture that has a name,licence and authors name because some don't have any of those.


3 comments:

Mrs Shearing said...

Well done finding the author, title and licence type for your four images. You have posted the information you found correctly. Could you finish the New Zealand page when you get a little free time?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely comment!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely comment!

Post a Comment