Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Blog Commenting-Quad Blogging

Today I have been quad bogging on other people's blogs.On my blogs I have 3 people from different schools come and blog and see what I have done for Learning in Room 9.This Morning I have been trying to go on there blogs which is

Angelina T @ Saint Patrick's SchoolDogo News - Wedding bells for canine couples in Peru 

Zain @ Glen Innes School
What I accelerated in week 5 

Lotu @ Pt England School
Why do we do these things? 

On there blogs there is some comments that I have made to see if they  can improve more on what they need to do or what they did that was very good and is amazing.
WALT:we are learning to blog comment on peoples blogs in a positive way to let them now what they need to improve and what they already improved on


Te Taiao o Tamaki

No comments:

Post a Comment