Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Pollution Facts

Today in Room 9 I am doing my pollution facts on using Uni-Structural,Multi-Structural and Relational to use in my Pollution facts.In this Google Slides it will show you some facts to use.Number one is Uni Structural witch is using I relevant idea,Number two is multi structural having lots idea's connect,Number three relational linking big ideas into a big pictures.In the end it will show you 1 fact about pollution is U.S.
WALT:We are learning to use different structural to use ideas from the internet to research about Pollution

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aletheia,
this was a good scripture for facts about pollution.
There is just one error I had come across with is the spelling,so if you see it you can just change the error it is only one error.
Thank You

Anonymous said...

Hi Aletheia,
this was a good scripture for facts about pollution.
There is just one error I had come across with is the spelling,so if you see it you can just change the error it is only one error.
Thank You

Post a Comment