Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Alo

Blog Commenting-Alo blog
Today I have chose to blog comment on Alo blog on his post that he wrote about Winter Learning Journey-Weekend

blog.I had wrote down a positive comment saying Good Job on him for getting a reward for participating in the programme.If you want to see Alo blog Click Here.For me it was good at looking at Alo blog because how he would write down a explanation on what he has worked and did some quality blog post.Here is the screenshot.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to comment below!

Positive and negative!

The positive thing I got from this was having to look at his post about him getting a award and having to express himself by saying he was Happy because it had been the first time winning something for blogging.The negative thing about this was having to to look at no capitals with the I which is a mistake for him which is good because how it can learn!
IALT:I am learning write down a positive comment that Alo has made on his blog post about him getting a award.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment