Pages

Saturday 16 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Sifa's blog

Image result for Sifa tamaki primary school
Blog Commenting-Sifa's Blog!
Image result for commenting pngHere today I am to show you a comment that I had gave to Sifa about his his Fractions of a set which would have fraction problems and have the strategy to how he got it.My comment that I would describe to him is a positive one for him to know that he did a great job.I had also seen another comment from Alo that was positive to and was great.Here is a screenshot of my comment.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for happy png
-IALT:write down a positive comment to Sifa about Sifa doing his Fractions of a set.
-Thank you for reading written by your writer Aletheia Fifita.

No comments:

Post a Comment