Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Toma's Blog

Image result for Toma Ake Tamaki primary school
Blog Commenting-Toma's blog!
With me having to do a lot of blog commenting on people's blog mostly from our class.I have chose to blog comment on Toma's blog about his post reflecting Tongan Language week celebrated from our school.I have chose to blog comment on his post about Tongan Language week because how he said that he was nervous because in our class Toma was one of the people to present what he wrote about his poem that his has written.here is a screenshot of my comment to TOMA.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:write down a positive comment to Toma and write down what I liked when he talked about what he found challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment