Pages

Saturday 16 September 2017

Careers:My Skills

Career's-My Skills!
Image result for good job pngHere today I am going to name 5 things that are my skills.It was what we were talking about in our career's programme with Ms Arieen because how in our career we have skills to show.Here are my 5 skills that I listed for my readers to take a look!Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below.
    Image result for friends png
  1. Being quiet during class when teacher is talking or someone else is.
  2. Being friendly and being kind to others
  3. Playing soccer because how I love playing it and enjoy it.
  4. blogging at home and School Consistently everyday
  5. Be good at something.
  6. Image result for blogger png
IALT:write down 5 skills that I think I am good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment