Pages

Saturday 16 September 2017

Replying Back to Alo!

Image result for commenting png
Image result for Blog Commenting pngReplying Back to Alo!
Here today I have blog commented on Alo blog and I have chosen to see Alo's Technology reflect that I had blog 
commented on and had seen that Alo had replyed back by talking my advice.Well when I saw that I had chose to reply back with a positive comment because how he had taken my advice to write down what he had found challenging and what he had enjoyed for his readers to know more information.Here is a screenshot of my comment.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for commenting png-What I had found challenging about this was nothing really because how I had enjoyed reading his reflection about technology and his creative google drawing with pictures and the world TECHNOLOGY.
-What I had enjoyed about this was having Alo take my advice which was to write down what he had found challenging and what he had enjoyed!
IALT:reply back to Alo for taking my advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment