Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

Student PB's

Student PB's
Image result for good job pngThis morning our teacher Ms Komor told me and Akih to talk a photo outside this wall that said sensational September.It is when our class members make something that they are really proud of like me and Akih.Me and Akih got up there because how in September we got up there because how Akih got 110 blog post and I had 115 blog post for this month September but that has change.Here is our photo.Feel free to take but don't forget to COMMENT below
Image result for good job png-NOTE:Student PB's means Student personal best's means on what you have achieved to put on there like ME and Akih did!
Image result for happy face pngIALT:tell my readers about my achievement for September!
-Thank you for reading this is the end written by your writer Aletheia Fifita

No comments:

Post a Comment