Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Aja blog

Blog Commenting-Aja blog!
Image result for commenting pngHere today I am going to show you a screenshot of my comment to Aja my best friends.Today I have chose to blog comment on what she posted about when she was working with Mary-Jane and Lizzy with making a poster about behaving in assembly.Here today I have written down a positive comment to her for doing a good job on the poster she had worked with.Here is a screenshot of my comment to Aja.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for happy pngWhat I enjoyed about this was having her readers learn how to behaviour in assembly at all times and I did not have a negative thing to this.Thank you!
IALT:write down a positive comment to Aja.
-Thank you for reading written by your writer Aletheia Fifita

No comments:

Post a Comment