Pages

Saturday 23 September 2017

Improvement's in my Blogging!

Improvement's in my Blogging!
Image result for improvements
Here today I am going to write down 4 things that I have improved in my blogging and reason's to why I have picked it.The reason why is because how I love blogging so much that he had became a thing I do constantly at home and at school.Here are four things that I have improved in my blogging and reason's to it.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!

4 things that I have improved in my blogging!
    Image result for bloggerImage result for improvements
  1. Explanation because how I can get my readers to read and know what I am going to show them
  2. What I am learning to make sure people know what I am learning into doing these task.
  3. Show off what I am doing to let them know what they can do and learn.
  4. Being positive because how my readers do not love negative they love positive.Image result for positive
IALT:Name four things that I have improved in my blogging skills.

-Thank you for reading written by your writer Aletheia Fifita.
Image result for positive

No comments:

Post a Comment