Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

My top career I would like to pursue is....

My top career I would like to pursue is....
Image result for what i want to be when i grow upHere today I am going to show you my answer to my top career I would like to pursue.Here today I have came up with my answer to this question and I thank Kelly for helping me because how I needed some thinking and she had came and helped me with my reason because how I was suck looking at my screen and thinking a lot.Here is my answer to my question.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
My top career I would like to pursue is....
Aletheia - I would like to pursue my skills in my drawing because how I find when I draw it can help me calm down if I am really angry or upset.
Image result for what i want to be when i grow upIALT:write down my answer to what I want to pursue and a reason to it.
-Thank you for reading written by your writer Aletheia Fifita.

No comments:

Post a Comment