Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Wonder Book!

Wonder Book!
Image result for the book wonderImage result for the book wonderHere today I am going to show you a google drawing about 6 facts that I know about the book that our class has been reading.Our class Room 9 has been reading a book about a young boy name August.In this google drawing it will have 6 things that I have listed and have some pictures related to the book Wonder.On November the 17th 2017.What I enjoyed about this was having to make my readers learn some facts about the book wonder.Here is a google drawing that I have created.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!


Image result for when given the choice between being right or being kind choose kindIALT:write down some facts about Wonder for my readers to learn more about the book!
-Thank you for reading this written by your AMAZING writer Aletheia Fifita

No comments:

Post a Comment