Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Blog Commenting

Today I decided to blog commenting on a person blog.It is a boy his name is Danny and he goes to Glen Brae school.Today I have choose to blog commented on work on his blog called "What a day".What got me was the picture of him and his sister at the park playing together.If you want to see more of Danny's blog here is a LINK.
If you want to see his blog that I commented on here is a Link to What a day.
IALT: I am learning to make a blog comment on a person blog from another school


2 comments:

Ms. Komor said...

I went on the link to view Danny's blog and couldn't find his post What a Day. What was it about the picture of him and his sister at the park that caught your attention?

Anonymous said...

Here is the link for his blog of What a day Ms Komor.
http://gbsdannys.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/what-day.html

Post a Comment