Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Technology

Today I am going to talk about my day at technology in Mr Gundy's class using wood.We got to use metals that we did not use before to make our design.
IALT:I am learning to carve wood in a shape to make my Old Car design.
Today In Mr. Grundy class I have worked on my design using wood.What I had to do was measure the wood into the number we need.For me I had to Measure on the wood 100CM from the ruler.


What I found challenging about this day at technology was cutting the wood.I got to cut the wood with a type of sliver thing that I got to cut the wood with.The thing I had to cut the wood with was called a Tri-Square.

What was enjoyable about this day at technology was cutting wood for the first time.What I had to do was draw a line and on that line I had to cut it until the other side of the part is gone.

When we finished we got to sit up on the tables while 4 people were bushing the floor because how it was dirty and then it was the end of the day of our technology at Tamaki College.

No comments:

Post a Comment