Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Kiwisports


Today I have reflect about our last session with coach Hyram and coach Peter.Today in this last session in Kiwisports we had played games with our team that everyone participated in.
Today I got to improve in my dribbling and shooting skills in this game by learning more.
I had challenges,the best part
of this lesson,what I did not like and my thoughts and feelings to this last session in basketball.







Choach’s:
Hyram
Peter
Learning Focus:IALT:I am learning to play basketball games to improve more in my shooting skills.

My challenges were running because how there were people who got the ball and ran fast to the hoop.Keeping up with people was another challenge with me because how I needed a break from trying to get a score inside the hoop.My last challenge was passing it to people.Just because how I didn't know who was in my team.


My best part of the lesson was participating with my team with playing the games.Playing with people was also my favourite part because how I am not that good with playing with other people just playing with the same people.Playing against the other team was also my favourite part because how it made to step up my game to play against them.


What I did not like was people pushing me when I got to play the games.I did not like it when I was running out of breath when I was trying to get the ball.The last thing I did not like was trying to go more faster to try score for our team.


My thoughts were trying to get a strategies to help my team win and help them score a goal.I idea for this kiwisports was to participate more since this was our last lesson.My feelings about this was excited and nervous because how people would be looking at you and it is was exciting playing the games,Golden child and Numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment