Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

My Buddy

Today I am going to talk to you about my buddy in Rom 3.Today my buddy is Abby and Rosemary.I had to get into a group with someone and a room 3 buddy.Here is some facts that I have learnt about my buddy.


My buddy's name is Abby.She is 7 years old turning 8 on the december.She has a brother who was a passed student at Tamaki Primary and was dedicated about his learning with blogging.Her brother was named was Willy ,he had 1,000 blog post.He had encouraged people to blog more then him.Abby is tall pretty.She had black hair,brown eyes and she has brown skin colour.Her favourite thing to do is doing work at school.Abby lest favourite thing is boys.Her best friend is Moana who is a talented learning at Tamaki Primary School.Abby hated Willy.She hated Willy because how he gets angry at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment